Hey guys! I'm Jas. I run a Fashion & Textile Design Consultancy based in the UK.
After working for several years in the fashion and textiles industry; I took a small break when my daughter was born [and never looked back!]
I now run my humble creative agency offering a multitude of design services to clients all over the world.
Having a wide range of experience in fashion & textiles means I can take on a diverse range of projects. They all work hand in hand in creating some unique and beautiful work for my clients.
No one day is the same, just the way I love it. Some of the services I offer are:
- Project Consultant - Oversee Design & Production of projects from start to finish.
- Conceptual Design - Research | Mood Boards | Trends Forecasting | Presentation
- Textile Print Design - Seamless Repeats | Placement Print in a wide range of mediums
- Fashion Apparel Design - Full Design & Development
- Fashion Tech Packs - Manufacturer Ready
- Tailored Colour Palettes - With Colour Theory Breakdown
- Illustration for Print/Editorial - For Print & Web
- Original Artworks - All Licensed to the Client
- Digital Art working - Digitalising your Concepts
- Lecturing - I teach Fashion Textiles at the New York School of Design & have the scope for guest lecturing/tutoring face-to-face or remotely
If you have any enquiries click here for a free consultation.
I will keep you up to date on everything I get up to on my blog.
MA Textile Design, Chelsea College of Art & Design, University of the Arts London
BA(Hons) Surface Design & Printed Textiles, University of Northampton
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
Textile Print | Illustration | Graphics | Apparel | Creative Writing | Teaching
AWARDS / RECOGNITION
Asian Woman Festival Exhibition 2019
I am a Woman This Is My Legacy Exhibition, Laura I Gallery 2018
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training 2017
ISKO Denim Design Awards 2014
Online Alumni Tutor for University of Northampton 2014
Concordia Theatre Exhibition 2013
55 Factory Exhibition w/ Mr Brainwash, Pez and Jason Atomic 2012
Solo Exhibition 2012
Finalist for Brutus Trimfit Illustration Project 2012